Lake Chapala Informational Web Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rideshare

4 posters

Go down

Rideshare Empty Rideshare

Post by Intercasa Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:41 pm

How about a rideshare section where you can ask for a ride or hitch one coming down or to and from the airport or town?
Intercasa
Intercasa

Back to top Go down

Rideshare Empty Re: Rideshare

Post by Gnarley Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm

That'll be just as successful as the Breaking News section.
Gnarley
Gnarley
Boss Of Bosses
Boss Of Bosses

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:51 pm

why dontcha nuke the breaking news section and everything that's innit ,gnarley, as there ain't none. it's a spearmint that done failed.
pedro
pedro
Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by chinagringo Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Spencer's idea bears some thought when it comes to hooking up in possible caravans from the border. With the flare-ups in the "drug wars" along the border and in some of the interior places one travels through, it might just be a good idea, especially for the inexperienced, to hook up when possible. The one major problem that I see with this kind of arrangement is the differing travel habits of various travelers.

As far as going to the airport, traveling into Guadalajara, etc. people need to grow some serious "cajones" and get with the program! If they are afraid to drive into Guadalajara, then they will hunker down into the "gringo ghettos" and never experience all that the wonderful Country of Mexico!

chinagringo
Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by chinagringo Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Quoting Gnarley:
[quote]That'll be just as successful as the Breaking News section.[/quote]

It seems to this NOB resident that those that live SOB prefer not to hear about the "goings-on" in Mexico. After all, they are not involved in the "drug trade" - so therefore it doesn't apply to them! Burying one's head in the sand is not going to make it go away! I was amazed to read just how long it would take for Mexico to receive the promised drug related aid from the U.S.!

chinagringo
Big Bully
Big Bully

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Well for example often I'll be dropping people off at the airport or picking them up and would be nice to kill two birds with one stone and help someone out. Also general travels. For example, the 30th I'm driving to Morelia and maybe someone is going that way.
Intercasa
Intercasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnarley Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 am

pedro wrote:why dontcha nuke the breaking news section and everything that's innit ,gnarley, as there ain't none. it's a spearmint that done failed.

Agreed & DONE..

Intercasa wrote:Well for example often I'll be dropping people off at the airport or picking them up and would be nice to kill two birds with one stone and help someone out. Also general travels. For example, the 30th I'm driving to Morelia and maybe someone is going that way.

There ya go makin' sense Spence....Done Amigo..
Gnarley
Gnarley
Boss Of Bosses
Boss Of Bosses

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:34 am

Thanks
Intercasa
Intercasa

Back to top Go down