Lake Chapala Informational Web Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guidelines

Go down

Guidelines Empty Guidelines

Post by Gnarley Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:31 am

Greetings and welcome to Lake Chapala Info Web Board. This site is dedicated to providing accurate and timely information to all its members whether they are full or part-time residents, vacationeers or those looking to retire to the Chapala area. Therefore, discussions on politics & religon are not allowed. ANY posts even hinting at such will be edited and if the member continues posting such topics their account will be deleted without warning. This includes any local politics amongst the ex-pat community i.e. LCS. There are other boards that entertain those topics, please use them.

When you sign up you will see a huge list of do's & dont's you must agree to in order to register. Those are not generated by this board. They are the default guidelines of the hosting service and cannot be modified. Rest assured this board will not take such a hard and unbending stand on members participation as outlined in some of those guidelines. Hopefully, the members of this board will concentrate on providing good solid information to the ex-pats living here or to those looking to move here. Local residents can be a great help to those "in transition". This, as any board, will only be as good as its participating members.

Polls are disabled on the board. If you think a poll is needed, contact Admin.

If you think of a topic or sub-topic we need, just let me know and it can be added. Thank you and I hope you find this board enjoyable and educational.

Gnarley.. Admin
Gnarley
Gnarley
Boss Of Bosses
Boss Of Bosses

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum